1.Bread flour 250 g
2.Dry yeast 2.5 g
3.Milk powder 20 g
4.Salt 2.5 g
5.Water 160 g
6.Brown sugar 37.5 g
8.Salted butter 37.5 g
9.Sausage 250 g
- Mix bread flour and dry yeast in the mixing bowl
- Melt brown sugar, evaporated milk, salt and egg together and add to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add butter and mix until the dough create a smooth texture, and let it rest for 40-45 minutes.
- Cut the dough into round chunks of 20-25 g. and rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Roll each chunk into rectangle sheet and put the sausage in the middle of each sheet and roll it up to cover the sausage leaving only its head and tail.
- Put each dough into a buttered plate.
- Let it rest for 45 minutes and brush with egg wash.
- Bake at 200 C for 10-12 minutes.