1.Bread flour 250 g
2.Dry yeast 3.75 g
3.Brown sugar 50 g
4.Salt 2.5 g
5.Water 100 g
6.Evaporated milk 65 g
8.Butter 25 g
- Mix bread flour and dry yeast in the mixing bowl
- Melt brown sugar, evaporated milk, salt and egg together and add to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add butter and mix until the dough create a smooth texture, and let it rest for 40-45 minutes.
- Cut the dough into round chunks of 40 g. and rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Roll each chunk into round sheet and put the pandan filling in the middle of each sheet and roll it up to cover all the filling.
- Put each dough into a buttered mold.
- Let it rest for 45-60 minutes and brush with egg wash.
- Bake at 200 C for 15-20 minutes.